One of the products I received in one of my FabFitFun boxes was the Tula Probiotic Skincare Purifying Face Cleanser. I haven't previously come across this brand before, so I was looking forward to trying out something new.
The Tula Probiotic Skincare Purifying Face Cleanser is a pro-biotic gel cleanser which has been created to deeply cleanse the pores and remove makeup and impurities, whilst conditioning and without stripping the skin. There are five key ingredients which make up the Cleanser including;
* Bifida Ferment Lysate to hydrate and lock in moisture
* Lactic Acid to cleanse and exfoliate the skin to leave it healthy and radiant
* Chicory Root which is a natural anti-inflammatory pre-biotic that helps to boost the appearance of the skin
* Turmeric Root which is a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce signs of inflammation
* Blueberries which are rich in antioxidants and help protect from free-radical attack
This Cleanser is suitable for all skin types and I have combination skin with a touch of sensitivity and this works great on my skin. The Cleanser comes in a light blue and silver tube with a regular squeezy opening underneath the lid. You get 200ml of product and so this definitely lasts a while, and I would recommend using both morning and night to cleanse the skin as part of your regular skincare routine.
Texture-wise, the cleanser is a clear gel with quite a thick consistency and so you only need a pea-sized amount for a full face cleanse. I really enjoyed using the Tula Probiotic Skincare Purifying Face Cleanser as it removed my makeup really well, and so my pores were not as clogged up as they sometimes are and it left my skin looking brighter and feeling much smoother after only a week or so of use.
You can get the Tula Probiotic Skincare Purifying Face Cleanser in the UK, where it costs £24.00 for 200ml online at Feel Unique here.
All the Loves,