Essence is one of my all-time favourite drugstore brands and I have featured them many, many times on Kathryn's Loves before. In my opinion, one of their best products is the Essence Extreme Shine Volume Lipglosses, and so I thought I would showcase every single colour available.
The Essence Extreme Shine Volume Lipgloss retails at just £1.99 for 5ml and is available in 15 shades - some previous colours have been discontinued, and so these are what are currently available at the time of writing this post. The formula creates fuller-looking lips with extreme shine and added volume and gives great colour payoff. I find them nourishing and not sticky or gloopy, so they are very comfortable to wear.
The shades in the photos are:
* 01 Crystal Clear - a clear
* 101 Milky Way - a milky clear with shimmer
* 102 Sweet Dreams - a pale clear pink with shimmer
* 105 - Flower Blossom - a pale milky pink with micro glitter
* 08 Gold Dust - a delicate light nude with shimmer
* 104 Nude Mood - light pinky nude
* 201 Magic Match - a light pink that adheres to your pH level
* 07 Peach Please - a soft peach with iridescence
* 107 Coral Glow - a bright coral with shimmer
* 05 Pink Panther - a salmon pink with fine gold micro glitter
* 106 Sugar Rush - a warm bold pink
* 02 Summer Punch - a clear bright pink
* 06 Candy Shop - a true pink with shimmer
* 103 Pretty in Pink - a bright shimmery pink
* 04 Purple Rain - a lilac with shimmer
The applicator on the gloss curves to a rounded point and is made from soft sponge, so it is super quick and easy to apply the gloss. You can wear them on their own or on top of a lipstick and they don't budge or smudge. I find the wear time pretty great for a gloss and you absolutely cannot go wrong with the price and quality of these glosses.
You can find them online at Just My Look here, which is where I get all of my Essence and Catrice products from as they have free delivery no matter what you spend!
All the Loves,