I tend to go through stages with beauty boxes, but when I saw the Feel Unique The Treat Yourself Edit I thought it the perfect way to add some little self care into my routine. The box cost £30 and £3 from each box was donated to the mental health charity Mind, which I think is so great, because not only are you helping your own mental health with a little self care, you are also donating towards other people's mental health.
The box contains eight items...
* Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask 15ml - I have only tried one product from this brand before so it was great to be able to try something else. This mask comes in a little glass pot and is great for cleaning out pores using detoxifying Hungarian moor mud and white clay to leave the complexion bright and radiant.
* Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins 15ml - A mineral-enriched renewal cream which resurfaces the skin overnight to give smooth and hydrated skin by morning. It contains soothing essential oils and smells divine.
* Neom Tranquility Scented Candle 75g - This is a travel size of a candle I have had before. It contains a calming blend of pure essential oils to help you drift off to sleep and I like to light it an hour or two before bedtime so that my room smells heavenly.
* Elemis Exotic Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream 50ml - Another product I have tried before in full size and loved. This is an indulgent creamy body wash which is formulated using a blend of oils and is fragranced with Frangipani flowers to leave your skin feeling and smelling delightful.
* Hello Jo Bright Eyes Jelly Masks 30 Pairs - I had not previously come across this brand before and this is actually my favourite product in the box. These jelly eye masks reduce puffiness and brighten dark circles and I love using them in a morning whilst I am having a bath or taking a shower as they help me feel much more awake.
* Dr Botanicals Vanilla Chai & Amber Bath Bomb - You cannot go wrong with a bath bomb, and I think having a nice, long, relaxing bath can work wonders after a hard day. Not only does this boost the mood, but I found that it conditioned my skin too.
* This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 2.5ml - Something else I have previously used is this bestselling pillow spray. It contains lavender, chamomile and vetiver to calm the mind and body before bedtime.
* 5 Ways To Wellbeing Flip Book - I haven't come across anything like this in a beauty box before, but it is a really cute touch and includes different suggestions on how to live a life full of wellness and wellbeing.
As mentioned, this box cost £30, and whilst I don't think it is outstanding value, it is still a good box and the fact you are also donating to a charity makes it feel even better. The box is now sold out, but Feel Unique are always bringing out new boxes so be sure to keep a look out on their website here.
All the Loves,