A year or so ago, Sephora stopped shipping from the US to the UK, and every time you try and go onto the US website, it redirects you to the Sephora France website. I did A-Level French, but we are talking 18 years ago. However, I recently got a new phone, and it automatically translates web pages, which I discovered whilst trying to view beauty advent calendars at Sephora. So I decided to order the Sephora Frosted Party Treasures Advent Calendar and was surprised at how quickly (and cheap) delivery was.
The Sephora Frosted Party Treasures Advent Calendar contains only products from the Sephora Collection, their own makeup and skincare line, and you get 24 full-sized products. The calendar itself is holographic, but overall seems a little plain. I did an unboxing over on my Instagram (kathrynslovesx) and when I went to open a door on the right side of the calendar, I couldn't get a product out as they had put the tray of products upside down. I then had to completely ruin the calendar to take it out and turn it the right way. So, I must say that was a little disappointing.
Product-wise though, I am more than happy with this calendar. I have tried quite a few of the Sephora Collection skincare products, but very little, if any, of the makeup collection. I think they have got a good balance of products within this calendar, including nail polishes, tools, skincare and makeup, and apart from the packaging mishap, this is a really great calendar.
Inside, you receive the following...
* Color Hit Nail Polish in Rose Bouquet
* Mini Tweezer Duo
* Cream Lip Stain Metal in Metallic Cherry
* Cucumber Eye Masks
* Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover 50ml
* Colorful Waterproof Eye Pencil in Black Lace
* Volume On Mascara in Black ON!
* Coconut Water Hand Cleansing Gel 30ml
* Color Hit Nail Polish in It Girl
* Colorful Blush in Shame On You!
* Banana Lip Balm
* Rose Eau De Toilette 7ml
* Cream Lip Stain in Always Red
* Pineapple Nose Mask
* Multi-Texture Sponge
* Colourful Eyeshadow Duo in Queen Of Hearts
* Rouge Lacquer Lipstick in Stronger
* Cream Lip Stain in Marvelous Mauve
* Colorful Blush in First Date
* Color Hit Nail Polish in Sugar Coated
* #Lipstories Lipstick in Labyrinth City
* Colorful Eyeshadow Duo in Rien Ne Va Plus
* Fingertip Eyeliner in Metallic Gold
* Rouge Balm in Enchanting Blush
The retail value of each individual item comes to around 185 Euros, but costs just 49.99 Euros (as of today this works out at £43.12), so you are saving a whopping 135 Euros if you buy this calendar rather than buying individually. Now, unfortunately I cannot find this on the Sephora France website anymore, but they may bring it back, and they do have a cheaper version, which actually has nicer packaging and still some amazing products inside.
You can check out the Sephora Collection Christmas range online at Sephora France here.
All the Loves,
Post a Comment