To go with the Revolution Pro New Neutral Satin Matte Lipsticks which I reviewed last week, there is a new Revolution Pro New Neutral Passion Eyeshadow Palette to go with them. This brand new palette eighteen shades, with a colour story of nudes, pinks, reds and purples.
The Revolution Pro New Neutral Passion Eyeshadow Palette arrives in a gorgeous leopard print pink to gold ombre design and is bright pink on the inside. There is a large mirror on the inside of the lid and eighteen good-sized pans.
There is a mixture of formulas included within the palette, and you get glitters, mattes, metallics and shimmery iridescent shadows. The 247 Gold glitter is insane, and I was super impressed with it. I have tried a few different Revolution eyeshadow palettes that have featured glitters before, and a few years ago they weren't one of my favourites, but they have really improved the formula this year.
The shades included are;
* Ductile - Royal purple glitter
* Reverse - Tan matte
* Secret - Light nude matte
* Amerce - Light burgundy matte
* Spoilt - Light burgundy metallic
* Vain - Mauve metallic
* Sensual - Deep purple burgundy matte
* 247 - Gold glitter
* Intimate - Soft orange red matte
* Libertine - Bright magenta glitter
* Distort - Dark nude matte
* Evince - True purple matte
* Masked - Medium nude matte
* Sham - Light champagne metallic
* Aura - Pink lilac iridescent
* Ma'am - Bronze metallic
* Vice - Magenta pink matte
* Smoulder - Warm red brown shimmer
I personally love pink and purple eye shadows, and I think it is great that they have included them with more wearable, everyday neutral shades. The amount of looks you can create with this palette is plentiful, and as a glitter lover, I am thoroughly enjoying that this palette also includes glitter. This palette is worth getting for the shade 247 alone!
The Revolution Pro New Neutral Passion Eyeshadow Palette costs just £12.00, which works out at 66p a shadow - you can't beat Revolution for quality and value for money! You can find the palette online at Revolution here.
All the Loves,
*This palette was gifted to me, but all opinions are my own
Post a Comment