*This post contains a gifted item.
Pre-surgery I nearly always took some kind of supplement, as I think you can really benefit from additional goodness, but post-surgery I had gotten out of the habit of taking them. However, the past few weeks I have been taking the Nobleblu Beauty Supplement* to try and get my hair, skin and nails back on track.
The Nobleblu Beauty Capsules* (£35.00 for 30 capsules) provide great nutrition for your skin, hair and nails. They are packed with carefully selected, naturally sourced ingredients, each rich in vitamins, minerals and botanical extracts, helping you to maintain healthy, youthful skin as well as strong and healthy hair and nails. Key ingredients in these capsules include:
* Botanicals - a careful blend of botanicals including Acerola Cherry, Turmeric Root, Hyaluronic Acid, Resveratrol from Japanese Knotweed and Bamboo.
* Vitamin C - important in the formation of collagen, a vital component in the structure of healthy skin.
* Copper - plays an important role in the production of melanin which supports normal skin pigmentation and filtering UV light to help protect against sun damage and premature ageing.
* Vitamin A - from beta-carotene, essential for the production of the proteins that contribute to normal skin health and preventing dry skin.
* Niacin and Biotin - otherwise known as Vitamins B3 and B7. They are both important for the health of the skin and mucous membranes and for helping to prevent dry, scaly and irritated skin.
* Selenium - contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
* Vitamin E - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
* Iodine - contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
All of this in just one small capsule, which is pretty darn amazing! All you have to do is take one capsule per day with or after food and they are best taken in the morning after breakfast. As with any skin, hair and nails product, you do need to be using them consistently for a few weeks before you start to see results as this is how long our skin, hair and nails take to renew. I have definitely started to see a difference - my nails are growing much quicker and with no ridges like previously, my skin is looking brighter and feeling healthier and my hair is growing a lot better and a lot thicker than it was after my surgeries.
You can find the Nobleblu Beauty Supplements online here.
All the Loves,
Post a Comment