Revolution Pro recently released two brand new eyeshadow palettes, the Revolution Pro Rockstar Noir Edition Palette* and the Revolution Pro Rockstar Nude Edition Palette*, and they are both gorgeous! The packaging with the raised stud effect reminds me a little of Valentino, and the formula is one of their best yet!
Firstly, the Revolution Pro Rockstar Noir Edition Palette comes in black and gold packaging and is the perfect palette for smoky eye looks featuring golds, burgundies and more in a variety of finishes. The palette has a large mirror on the inside of the lid and showcases eighteen beautiful shadows.
The shades included are:
* Alone - Nude matte
* Lust - Terracotta matte
* Divine - Rose Gold shimmer
* Promise - Pink Gold Shift shimmer
* Harmony - Pink, gold, red glitter
* Femme - Red burgundy matte
* Decadent - Pink light gold metallic
* Queen - True gold metallic
* Glory - Light red shimmer
* Aurous - Yellow gold shimmer
* Timeless - Antique gold shimmer
* Edition - Medium red shimmer
* Haze - Light gold shimmer
* Drama - Yellow gold glitter
* Fatale - Black-toned gold metallic
* Mystery - Brown pink shift shimmer
* Ultimatum - Mauve matte
* Solo - Dark burgundy matte
I love the variety of textures and shades within this palette, and some of the shadows feel a little like Colourpop's Super Shock Eyeshadows and so they have a very very soft and light feel to them, almost like putty, and they apply seamlessly and easily to the eyelids. I think it is great that even though this is quite a bold palette, they have still included some more neutral transition shades, as with some bolder palettes, that isn't something brands always think about. My favourite shades within this palette have to be Promise as it is so pretty and delicate, and Decadent as the colour shift is just stunning!
The Revolution Pro Rockstar Nude Edition Shadow Palette comes in gold and cream packaging and has a more cool-toned vibe to it, but the colour story is not just 'neutral' or 'nude', but includes so many beautiful shades of pinks, peaches, nudes and browns. Again, you receive a large mirror on the inside of the lid and then those eighteen shadows all with a variety of textures and formulas, so your options are endless!
The shades within this palette are:
* Elusive - Pale yellow matte
* Playful - Light brown matte
* Naked - Light champagne shimmer
*Couture - Multi-coloured pastel glitter
* Mellow - Light brown metallic
* Au-Natural - Deep cool-toned brown shimmer
* So Real - Mauve shimmer
* Eternal - Pink Gold Metallic
* Whisper - Pastel pink multi glitter
* Artiste - Pink brown shift shimmer
* Liberate - Peach matte
* Halo - Soft pink shimmer
* Undone - Pink peach matte
* Please Me - Brown pink shimmer
* Tease - Mauve pink metallic
* Simplicity - Deep bronze shimmer
* Hidden - Light brown taupe matte
* True - Cool-toned brown shimmer
I think this is definitely a more everyday palette than the Noir Edition, but due to the glitters and metallics, you could completely make a more glamorous look from it too. My favourite shades here are Whisper as it is like no light pink glitter I have seen before, and then Undone as it is the perfect pink peach matte and I find that sort of shade suits my colouring really well. These are high quality formulas and you just simply have to try them to understand.
You can find Revolution Pro online here.
All the Loves,
*These items were gifted to me, but all opinions are my own