This post contains gifted products.
Is the Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Eyeshadow Palette* not just the perfect Spring and Summertime eyeshadow palette?! This isn't a new addition to Huda's collection by any means, it has been around for a couple of years now, but it just screams Spring to me.
The palette features a super cool holographic lid, a large mirror on the inside of the lid and eighteen amazing eyeshadows, in a variety of shades and textures. You get nine buttery mattes, two sheer multi-reflective shadows, six high shine creamy metallics and one glitter powder. The Mercury Retrograde Palette has plenty of neutral shades for using as transition shades, but also beautiful pops of colour, both bright and deep, and then the most amazing selection of shimmers makes this such a versatile palette to take you all year through.
The shades included are:
* Cosmic - Light pink creamy shimmer with silver
* Utopia - Matte peach
* Ultraviolet - Pink and lavender shimmer
* Nebula - Blue-toned silver glitter
* Mercury - Deep blue with turquoise shimmer particles
* Haze - Beautiful mint green matte
* Off Balance - Light mauve matte
* Galaxy - Stunning rose gold shimmer
* Libra - Lavender matte
* Crash - Soft muted light brown matte
* Momentum - Light nude matte
* Supermoon - Colour-shifting white glitter cream
* Vortex - Deep plum matte
* Hot Mess - Light merlot matte
* Supernova - Duochrome pink gold hybrid shimmer
* Karma - Terracotta matte
* Gold Glitch - Beautiful gold shimmer with specks of pink and yellow shimmer
* Frazzled - Duochrome copper with a green shimmer shift
I was in awe over how pigmented these shadows are, even the mattes give full coverage from each swipe, and they blend out dreamily. I know a lot of people don't like glitter in their palettes, but this isn't a glitter that feels scratchy, it is a super smooth creamy formula that adheres onto the lids really well and isn't all all irritating to the skin or eyes.
I think this is such a well-thought-out eyeshadow palette, as you really can create just about any look you are wanting. You can keep it neutral, or matte, you can glam it up with a bit of shimmer, or really go all out and pack on those shimmer and glitter shades. I haven't stopped reaching for this palette ever since I first tried it, and the quality is second to none.
The Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Eyeshadow Palette retails for £58.00 and you can find it online at Huda Beauty here.
Huda Beauty is a cruelty-free brand.
All the Loves,